Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7, 2012

Nothing much new on this end. Igg, M-spike, and Kappa Light Chains are more or less the same. I have now been off Velcade for two years and Zometa for one year. Take 10 mg of dexamathasome twice a week. I now get my lab results via e-mail; CBC comes within 6 hours, Igg and Kappas come in 2 business days and M-spike in 3 business days. This is quite an improvement as I know lab results quite quickly. It is superhot in GA and FL these days; I tend to stay indoors during the day and if I do something outside, I try finish up before 10:00 am.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am writing from CureTalk, a medical research and health care blog. CureTalk is the blog site of TrialX, an online platform that enables patients to find trials near them.
    CureTalk is excited to launch a whole new series of monthly Cure Panels in which we plan to invite experts/patients/bloggers to discuss latest treatments being developed for a specific condition. We are kickstarting the venture with a Myeloma Cure Panel.
    Dr. Ravi Vij, has agreed to be the expert on the panel and bloggers can dial in and listen. It would be great to have you on board. For more details of the myeloma panel click here, http://trialx.com/curetalk/2012/07/myeloma-cure-panel/.
    If interested, please do let me know.
    Thanks and Regards
    Priya

    ReplyDelete