Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1, 2010

I have now completed 7 of 12 days of radiation therapy; 5 more to go. The radiation is low dose and only last about 30 seconds; adjusting the machine is the time consuming part; but the whole deal only takes about 10-12 minutes.

This past Tuesday (7/24), I had my monthly Zometa treatment. MY CBC's were all normal; I also had the more extensive labs; M-spike was stable at 1.1. Igg and Kappa FLC were down a bit

Will meet with the H/O on 8/10; and we will decide if I continue to stay off Chemo; I have been off a month now and feel noticably better. Still take weekly desamethasome pill (10 mg); and will probalby continue to do so for the forseeable future.

1 comment:

  1. Yes the set-up for radiation does seem to take an age but H found it most benificial and has much less pain in his back since treatment. I continue to wish you well and how lovely it must be to be off the Chemo. H feels so much better in the breaks between but will now start Revlimid next week. Lets see what that brings.

    ReplyDelete