Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24, 2009

I went to see the O/H yesterday. CBC bloodwork was within the normal range; but generally at the lower end of normal. The results of Igg, M-spike, and Kappa LC should be forthcoming in a couple of days.

I have been off velcade since July 11; but have continued to take Dexamethsome (10 mg/week). Neuropathy has lessened somewhat since last post and it is easier to walk.

The general plan is that if Igg, M-spike, and Kappa LC drop, I will stay off velcade; if these parameters stay about the same or increase, I will go back on velcade; but a reduced rate. IV Infusions on days 1 and 8 and then restart on day 22; with monitoring every on day 22.

Zometa will continue on monthly basis; I generally have achey bones 2-3 days after zometa; but that appears the only side effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment