Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009

Update:


It is 4:30 and I wide-awake as Tuesday was my dex day. I end up watching TV and Internet surfing. I should sleep ok tonight and be fully rested by Thursday.

Well it has been 6 months since my official diagnosis on March 30, 2009. I first went to the family doc on February 23; but testing and the bone marrow biospy took several weeks.

I still do not have the results of the latest M-spike, Igg, Kappa LC blood tests that were collected on September 23.

I am feeling generally ok except for weakness in the legs and will try and start walking again today. Last year in late August, I spent a week hiking at high altitudes in the Tetons willout any difficulty; a year later, I waddled like a duck. However, with being off Velcade for 2 1/2 months, the neuropathy has diminished and my walking is improved; but still a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment