Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3, 2010

My latest lab results (June 1, 2010) are in and compared with my previous lab results (March 29, 2010); as follows:

Igg was 1491, which is an increase from 1378
M-spike was 1.1 reamining constant
Kappa LC was 2.58, which is a decrease from 2.69
Ca was 9.7 which is normal
Glucose was 172; however, this, while high, was a non-fasting measurement.

The bottom line is that after 4 weeks off chemo, my lab values are not far different than they were on March 29, 2010.

I do have some good news to report on the stem cell transplant front; Shands, at least, will accept my insurance for a consultation to determine if I am a candidate for a transplant. The consultation is scheduled for June 8.

I slept good this past Tuesday after my Velcade infusion and did not need an Ambien. Tomorrow is my dexamethasome day; normally the dex makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment