Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2009

Today was a double whammy day; I receive infusions of Zometa and Velcade at a single sitting. I hadn't done this for more than 8 months. In general, I prefer to receive each at a separate sitting as taking both at one sitting is tiring on me. Nevertheless, I did both today without much effort; when I came home I had lunch and then took a nap. Will probably be up tonight with the dex that I took along with the Velcade. Anyway no big deal at this time.

CBC's and BP were all ok. Nothing else to report on the Myeloma front.

Have an appointment to have my eyes examined tomorrow; suspect cataracts.

Have started my taxes on TurboTax; ugh!!!

My wife will travel to Georgia on Thursday for a business meeting and then come back either Sat, or Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment